Journal With Purpose To Leave a Written Legacy
Leaving a Legacy of Faith to Future Generations
Think of journaling as a way to share your faith with those who will come after you in life.
As you Journal with Purpose, your journals will be a part of your legacy of faith,
written to impact future generations, to inspire them in their own faith journey.
Documenting Life to Teach Generations That Will Follow You
Sharing with future generations can be achieved by keeping journals
that focus on your personal beliefs and faith.
For example, Prayer Journals focus on answers to prayer and through
it you can fulfill what the following Psalm talks about:
Psalms 78:1-7 ERV (1) My people, listen to my teachings. Listen to what I say.
(2) I will tell you a story. I will tell you about things from the past that are hard to understand.
(3) We have heard the story, and we know it well. Our fathers told it to us.
(4) And we will not forget it. Our people will be telling this story to the last generation.
We will all praise the LORD and tell about the amazing things he did.
(5) He made an agreement with Jacob. He gave the law to Israel. He gave the commands to our ancestors.
He told them to teach the law to their children.
(6) Then the next generation, even the children not yet born, would learn the law.
And they would be able to teach it to their own children.
(7) So they would all trust in God, never forgetting what he had done and always obeying his commands.
Scripture used is the Easy-to-Read Version
Copyright (c) 1987, 1999, 2006, 2008 World Bible Translation Center
All rights reserved
Used with permission
Journal With Purpose Website Under Construction